Due to its immense benefits, AngularJS has been widely used by Web Development Services to develop amazing web projects with high level of flexibility and scalability.
Now let’s discuss the Pros and Cons of AngularJS.
- As AngularJS has large developer community hence it is easy to find AngularJS developers.
- Angular has a free open source license and is supported by Google which makes it the best choice for a company.
- It supports straightforward UI design.
- AngularJS is easy to scale due to its design.
- Its code pattern is easy to learn and understand.
- It provides a filter option to enter and view the data in the web application as per the requirements.
- AngularJS saves lots of time as it is faster and easy to develop.
- Major services of AngularJS are easily available which makes the development process much easier.
- Coding of AngularJS can look complex to a person who doesn’t have much knowledge about coding in general.
- In AngularJS, sometimes the development of a web application can get delayed due to DOM manipulation.
- AngularJS has a bigger framework size.
- Sometimes in AngularJS, problems exist in the search engine indexing.
Now we will discuss the Pros and Cons of React.
- React is easy to learn and master.
- React is a very lightweight framework to develop web applications for businesses.
- React has a good developer community which provides good support.
- In React, reuse of previous code is quite easy.
- Learning React is steep.
- React is actually only a library and not the fully functional framework.
- Developing enterprise web applications using ReactJS is difficult.
- React comes with a patent clause which can be a big issue for some businesses.